Saturday, September 7, 2013

Barbed Wire now traveling to Scottsdale, AZ

Sometime ago I took this photograph at a friend's farm near Waterford, Virginia.
After viewing the barbed wire fences around the fields 
I sketched this one that seemed to be barely standing among the weeds.
Then I embroidered that sketch in dark gray thread. 
Taken as an image by itself without the weeds and
rusting equipment in the background, 
there is sort of a dignity to the resultant fence.

The completed triptych, BARBED WIRE is 48 by 19 inches wide.
It will soon be at The Wee Gallery of Fine Art 
in the Scottsdale Biennale 2013, 
October 1 to 31.



4 comments:

  1. I found this blog after a long time which is really helpful to let understand different approaches. I am going to adopt these new point to my career and thankful for this help.
    เสาเข็มหกเหลี่ยม

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks diamond buyer in scottsdale

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. SattaMatka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks high authority backlinks

    ReplyDelete